Maritime transport is an integral part of transport of bulky freight between continents. If you need to transport freight which is too bulky for a plane or heading to a destination too distant to be reached by a truck, the best way of transport is by sea.
The maritime department of our company provides transport of import and export shipments across all European ports to all over the world. In addition, our worldwide network of agents allows us to meet all your requirements quickly and reliably.
In maritime transport, we provide:
- Full Container Load transport (FCL)
- Less-than-Container Load transport (LCL)
- Transport in Reefer refrigerated containers
- Transport of conventional shipments (iron, paper, lumber and others)
- Transport of heavy and oversized shipments, investment units
- Transport of special consignments (dangerous goods and others)
- Transport in accordance with the terms of your letter of credit according to the rules of UCP 600
- Using standard 20‘ or 40‘ ft containers
- Using special containers (High Cube, Open Top, Reefer, Flat Rack, Platform)
- Providing Shippers Own containers, final journey containers
- Consultancy in maritime transport